Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Research work (Master's theses, doctoral theses) in the field of natural sciences is eligible for funding. The programme's focus is on the active support of particularly gifted and skilled young scientists and includes mentoring of the scientist's academic and personal skills. As the Evonik Foundation redefines its key funding areas each year, the proposed research must match the content criteria to be eligible for support.
students or doctoral students with excellent academic records and extraordinary research projects matching the content criteria of the key funding area of the particular year
Master's or Diplom programme or doctoral programme
- Diplom or Master's theses: 6 months
- doctoral theses: 2 years with an option to renew the sponsorship for 1 year at the most
- Diplom or Master's theses: 250 to 600 EUR per month over a period of 6 months
- doctoral theses: 1,400 EUR per month over 2 years with an option to renew the sponsorship
- Additional applications can be filed to acquire specialist literature and to attend scientific conferences.
Please find the application forms and all information on the application procedure here
The key funding areas are published annually in January. Submission ends at the end of February of the same year.