- LL.M. International Finance Degree is conferred by Goethe University Frankfurt
- For graduates from Asia holding a first degree in law, business or economics
- Program language is English
- From October to July the following year
Why study at ILF, Goethe University Frankfurt am Main?
- An interdisciplinary curriculum with excellent law and business / finance courses
- Top lecturers consisting of leading professors from Goethe University and experts from the professional world
- A location in Frankfurt, the financial center of continental Europe
- Increased interaction with ILF international students via combined courses with them
- Advanced Business and Legal English and basic German language courses
- Exclusive and intensive Legal and Management Training program during semester breaks
- Organized student excursions (e.g. Basketball Game, ECB, Field Trips, Germany Stock Exchange)
- 15,300 EUR (15% scholarship) if applications received by 15 January
- 16,200 EUR (10% scholarship) if applications received by 28 February
- 18,000 EUR (full tuition) if applications received from 1 March onwards
- 15 May: Countries where APS certificates are required
(i.e. Mongolia, P.R.China and Vietnam)
- 1 July: All other Asian Countries
For more information, see
Apply now to LLMint@ilf.uni-frankfurt.de!
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are shifting our consultation online via Microsoft Teams.
Book an appointment for Online Consultation with our team.
In 2021 our office will be closed on:
- Jan 01
- Feb 12
- March 11
- April 02, 05
- May 13, 14, 26
- June 01
- July 20
- August 11,17
- October 20
- November 01