Take your career to the next level with a master's degree in engineering at RWTH Aachen University.
RWTH has been commited to train the next generation of engineers for 150 years. Become part of this legacy. Excellence has a name: A Master of Science "Made in Germany" in Engineering at RWTH Aachen University. Make our motto "Thinking the Future" your motto as well.
Duration: 2 years (4 Semesters) | Credit points: 120 ECTS
Teaching Language: English
Program Tuition Fees: EUR 22.000
Degree: Master of Science (RWTH)
Key Application Requirements:
- Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Science/ Bachelor of Technology
- GRE General Test (145 | 160 | 3.0)*
- 12 months of professional work experience
Choose to develop your career in one of the following programs:
- M.Sc. Computer Aided Conception and Production in Mechanical Engineering (CAME)
- M.Sc. Textile Engineering (Textile)
- M.Sc. Robotic Systems Engineering (RoboSys)
- M.Sc. Networked Production Engineering (NPE)
- M.Sc. Management and Engineering in Computer Aided Mechanical Engineering
- M.Sc. Management and Engineering in Structural Engineering and Risk Management of Industrial Facilities (MME-CONSTRUCT) (*No GRE needed for this program)
- M.Sc. Management and Engineering in Production Systems (MME-PS)
Non-EU Students can apply from December 1, 2020 to March 1, 2021.
10% Early-Bird Discount on fully finished applications until January 15th!
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are shifting our consultation online via Microsoft Teams.
Book an appointment for Online Consultation with our team.
In 2021 our office will be closed on:
- Jan 01
- Feb 12
- March 11
- April 02
- May 13, 14, 26
- June 01
- July 20
- August 10,17
- October 19