Here you can find information on various kinds of DAAD funding for students, graduates and postdocs as well as on funding offered by other selected organisations.
Who can apply?
What is supported?
Duration of funding
- Master's degree: maximum of 2 years
- Doctoral degree: 3.5 years, in exceptional cases 4 years
- Language preparation (German)
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 750 euros for graduates or 1,000 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Lump sum travel allowance for the outward and return journey of 600 euros per journey
- Book allowance per scholarship year (Master 300 euros; PhD 400 euros)
- One-off study and research allowance of 1,500 euros
- Single initial allowance (Master 375 euros, PhD 500 euros)
- Tuition fee per semester (if charged by university – max. of up to 1,200 euros)
The most important selection criteria are:
- A convincing and well-planned research project which has been coordinated with the academic host institute in Germany
- Academic achievements
More detailed information
Kompleks Kantor Gubernur Aceh
- Human Resource Development Commission -
Gedung Biro Isra Lt. III.
Jl. T. Nyak Arief no. 219
Contact person: Ms Laila Musfira