Green Talents Forum 2021 now open for applications.
Join a prestigious network for sustainability research, gain unique access to Germany’s leading scientists, and become part of an international exchange on innovative green ideas.
Green Talents – International Forum for High Potentials in Sustainable Development invites you to apply for this year’s programme. Share your innovative ideas and lay the foundation for long-lasting collaborations with German research institutions and international researchers. Make your contributions count!
The Green Talents Award 2021 includes:
- Invitation to a 7-day Virtual Science Forum in October 2021:
- “Science Sessions” with leading German sustainability facilities, institutions and companies, which will virtually provide exclusive insights into their leading-edge research and projects,
- Virtual appointments with German experts of your choice to discuss possibilities for upcoming joint research and cooperation efforts,
- A wide range of workshops dedicated to the SDGs and advancing your scientific career,
- Networking opportunities with other Green Talents, participating Green Talents alumni and researchers,
- Formal Virtual Award Ceremony with your fellow Green Talents and special guests
- A fully funded on-site research stay of up to three months at an institution of your choice in Germany in 2022,
- Exclusive access to the distinguished Green Talents alumni network.
Eligible to apply are Master’s students, PhD students, postdocs, as well as young professionals with no more than three years of professional work experience (excluding professional work experiences gained within the scope of an academic degree) and a strong focus on sustainable development. Applicants must prove excellent command of English and above-average grades. If you are neither a German citizen nor resident, but you are strongly interested in getting to know Germany’s scientific landscape and collaborating with our leading experts, apply now!
For more information, including a competition flyer and trailer, please visit www.greentalents.de.
Deadline for submission: 19 May 2021, 2 p.m. CEST.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are shifting our consultation online via Microsoft Teams.
CLICK HERE to make an appointment
for Online Consultation with our team
In 2022 our office will be closed on:
- Jan 01
- Feb 01, 28
- March 03
- April 15, 18
- May 02, 03, 16, 26
- June 01
- August 17
- October 03
- November 01
- December 25, 26